Re: src:fet: anybody interested here?

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi Petter
>
>> Giorgio, is it used in your school?
>
> Unfortunately no. I proposed it, but the timetable managers
> choosed to stay with the commercial & expensive proprietary
> software they are used to, and I also ran out of my time for
> this topic.

Right.  Do you happen to know what kind of information they feed into
the software they use today?  Perhaps you and I can give it a go and see
if we can run fet on the same output?  Ask for pere on IRC if this is
interesting. :) I could perhaps write converter scripts for the data to
get fet running.

> Surely, having fet well packaged and with some good instructions would
> increase the users.

Yes.

--
Happy hacking