Re: setting language preference/presetting iceweasel

On 09/10/15 10:32, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
On Wed, Sep 09, 2015 at 09:56:57PM +0200, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
'ldapvi -ZD '(cn=admin)'
I tried this, but I can't figure out the password to enter when ldapvi asks
it.
You need to use the root password entered during main server
installation (even if you changed the root pw later on).

Is it possible to change this password? If so, how?

I think I remember the password, but it isn't one I want to share with the other admins...

Cheers

Simon