Re: crash on thin client

On 09/08/15 16:05, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 03:46:40PM +0200, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
the script I use to install packages on the tjener and the ltsp:

#!/bin/sh

die () {
         echo "$1" >&2
         exit 1
}

if [ $# -lt 1 ]; then
         die "geef minimaal 1 package naam op"
fi

export LC_ALL=C
apt-get update || die "probleem met updaten repositories"
TMP= TMPDIR= ltsp-chroot -m -a i386 apt-get update || die "op ltsp: probleem
met updaten repos"
aptitude install -y "$@" || die" probleem met packages installeren"
TMP= TMPDIR= ltsp-chroot -m -a i386 -p aptitude install -y "$@" || die "op
ltsp: probleem met packages instaleren"

exit 0

-----------

I can use this script once, but the second time I get the error about
.../proc

This shouldn't be happening, right?
The ltsp-chroot script in jessie (as opposed to the wheezy one) already
manages TMP and TMPDIR correctly. Also, 'export LC_ALL=C' should be
obsolete right now.

Wolfgang

I tried "LANG=C ltsp-chroot -c -a i386 aptitude install", which did work to install the packages. I guess the -m option fails to unmount when done?

Cheers

Simon