Re: Jessie release status

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:01:18AM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:

> P.S: A refresh of the install media would be of benefit, I think.

As of yesterday, new usb and netinst ISO images are available. I've
tested them and they do work. By chance Debian 8.2 has been released one
day earlier so the new ISOs are based on the second Jessie point
release. I'm just wondering if they should be copied away for a final
Debian Edu Jessie release?

One drawback: each time logging into the GOsa² web gui a misleading (and
annoying) warning pops up stating that the configuration has changed.
just click it away as Debian Edu isn't concerned. (This is due to gosa
package version 2.7.4+reloaded2-1+deb8u1 fixing a bug concerning default
Debian gosa installs.)

Edit the line containing the config version in /etc/gosa/gosa.conf
(head of the file) to look like this:

<conf configVersion="3dcfa28818766382948647a15bcbcbbc">
<conf configVersion=""> will be OK as well.

The message won't appear any more.

Wolfgang