Re: debian-edu-update-netblock and shutdown at night

[Simon Oosthoek]
> Hi
>
> I am doing most of the sysadmin work via an autossh tunnel to my home,
> can it be that the script debian-edu-update-netblock kicks me off quite
> often? It does some brutal things to iptables it seems...

If you do not show up in the 'w' output when you log in like that, I
suspect the killer process might be responsible for kicking you out.
Try ssh -t to get a tty and show up with 'w'

I doubt debian-edu-update-netblock can do that.  If it was in effect,
you should not be able to log at all.

--
Happy hacking