Re: LDAP import/export

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 12:33:43PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:55:54AM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:
> > > No. But it might be possible to (adapt and) use Petter's script:
> > > /usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/ldap-migrate-squeeze-wheezy
> >
> > Actually on my wheezy tjener this script is missing. Do I have to install
> > some additional packages?
>
> Sorry, only available in git. IIRC now it isn't shipped due to it's
> experimental status.
>
> Attached for your convenience.
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks,

Actually with my previous fix I can extract Teachers and Students. Thus reactivating
the Import LDA in Gosa (uncommenting) would be almost straightforward. The only big
problem is to cope with the krb5 stash file/masterkey, as you described.

Is it also necessary to regenerate all the /etc/*.keytab ?

To fix/control only the export of additional user created gosa groups and the systems.

Regards

Giorgio

--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero