Re: Release plan

On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 04:12:09PM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:

> I'd like have an idea about the release timing of Skole/Jessie since,
> like allways the upgrades are preferably done during summer
> school vacations.
>
> Any blocking bug ?

As far as I know, there are no blockers.
For an overview: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie

The final release was planned to be in sync with the Debian 8.1 point
release, but building the installation ISO images seems to have stopped
working a few weeks ago due to space problems (or whatever else).

IMO the beta1 ISOs (released in sync with the jessie release) plus the
usual security (and other) updates since then would make up the final
release.

Wolfgang