Re: Unable to install printer connected to diskless client

Hi,

On Montag, 23. März 2015, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Perhaps this recipe should be in the Debian Edu handbook, with
> references to the relevant pages?  A quick look on
> Maintenance might be a good place for it?

it should rather go in the HowTo chapter, though not sure whether into
HowTo/general administration or HowTo/networked clients or HowTo/Samba or
maybe in a new one, HowTo/print?! I think I'd like a new HowTo sub chapter
best. (But I havent checked the subchapters, whether there is something about
printing already...)

cheers,
	Holger