Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/Requirements" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi,

On Samstag, 7. Februar 2015, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > "eth1 is used for serving LTSP clients (using both 192.168.0.0/24 and
> > 192.168.1.0/24 as defaults)."
> > Is that correct (+better)?
> I guess not. It would be better to drop the second one.

ok, done and replaced with a pointer to
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/HowTo/NetworkClients#Use_a_different_LTSP_client_network

I didnt add any pointers to that howto from the architecture chapter though.

cheers,
	Holger