Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 01/01: Remove unused (and outdated) files etc/ldap/slapd-debian-edu.conf and etc/ldap/slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf. Add code in postinst to remove the now obsolete conffiles. Add code in postinst to remove the now obsolete conffiles.

Hi Wolfgang,

On Montag, 5. Januar 2015, Holger Levsen wrote:
> holger pushed a commit to branch post-jessie-cleanup
> in repository debian-edu-config.
>
> commit c67d6d1adfd637be625dfae6fe284904714624c4
> Author: Wolfgang Schweer <wschweer@arcor.de>
> Date:   Mon Jan 5 09:06:40 2015 +0100
>
>     Remove unused (and outdated) files etc/ldap/slapd-debian-edu.conf and
> etc/ldap/slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf. Add code in postinst to remove the
> now obsolete conffiles. Add code in postinst to remove the now obsolete
> conffiles.
>  debian/debian-edu-config.postinst    |   5 +
>  etc/ldap/slapd-debian-edu.conf       | 210--------------------------------
>  etc/ldap/slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf | 195 -------------------------------

I've reverted two commits of yours in the master branch before uploading d-e-
install 1.819 and cherry-picked and merged them into a new post-jessie-cleanup
branch so we can use them later.

Thanks for your work on jessie and beyond! ;-)

cheers,
	Holger