Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ branch master updated (9856b38 -> 1c70a60)

[Wolfgang Schweer]
>  new  1c70a60   Remove unused (and outdated) files etc/ldap/slapd-debian-edu.conf and etc/ldap/slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf
>
> The 1 revisions listed above as "new" are entirely new to this
> repository and will be described in separate emails.  The revisions
> listed as "adds" were already present in the repository and have only
> been added to this reference.
>

> Summary of changes:
>  debian/changelog                     |   2 +
>  etc/ldap/slapd-debian-edu.conf       | 210 -----------------------------------
>  etc/ldap/slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf | 195 --------------------------------
>  delete mode 100644 etc/ldap/slapd-debian-edu.conf
>  delete mode 100644 etc/ldap/slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf

Are there postinst code to remove these conffiles on existing
installations?  If not, I suspect they will be left behind.

As far as I remember, we removed them from the packages but did not
clean up to avoid breaking servers using the files.  I suspect we can
remove them now. :)

--
Happy hacking