Re: LDAP on LTSP

No, you don't need to set up LDAP since it's already installed on the server. You need to add the thin client machines and users, according to the documentation:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/AllInOne

Please consult this part of the documentation to add machines and users to the server + thin client setup:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/AllInOne#DebianEdu.2FDocumentation.2FWheezy.2FGettingStarted.Getting_started

You'll also get all the documentation easily available in the browser when the system is installed.

Beste hilsener

Knut Yrvin

--

Skolelinux

mob: + 47 934 79 561

Hi I am using Debian wheezy amd_64 for root server and i-386 for
application server. I want to setup LTSP so every user could able to
login from any thinclient machine.

Do I really need to setup LDAP?
Where can I find the required documentation for setup and configuration?

--

Thanks
Arshpreet Singh