Re: debian-edu-doc 1.6~20141117~8.0+edu0~alpha1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi Frans,

On Samstag, 29. November 2014, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> I gave the translation update the highest priority. That
> way there are still a few days left for the Dutch l10n Team
> to review the text.

yay, thanks!

> If you don't receive before the end of the deadline a more
> recent copy, you may consider this version of the
> translation as the final one for the Jessie release (unless
> newer versions of the POT file show up ;-))

I've commited it to git.

It seems the Dutch translation has took over the German one by:

debian-edu-jessie-manual.de.po: 1482 translated messages.
debian-edu-jessie-manual.nl.po: 1483 translated messages.

;-)

(I assume there is one string too many...)

dank u well,
	Holger