Re: debian-edu-doc 1.6~20141117~8.0+edu0~alpha1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi Holger,

Op 29-11-14 16:40:41 schreef Debian Edu Developers:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf
> translation for
> debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed,
> and
> now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update
> it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a
> wishlist bug
> against debian-edu-doc.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:23:42 +0000.

I gave the translation update the highest priority. That
way there are still a few days left for the Dutch l10n Team
to review the text.
If you don't receive before the end of the deadline a more
recent copy, you may consider this version of the
translation as the final one for the Jessie release (unless
newer versions of the POT file show up ;-))

> Thanks in advance,
>   Holger

Groetjes,
Frans