Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 01/01: sbin/debian-edu-pxeinstall: add 'mirror/http/mirror' (select entry) from the installed system to the preseed file to avoid manual selection during PXE installations.

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> > Is this code no longer working?  I suspect your fix is hiding some
> > other problem in the installer.
>
> As far as I was able to find out, 'mirror/http/mirror select <mirror
> name>' is expected by d-i to avoid manual mirror selection.

Ah, my mistake.  I mistread the debconf value.

> Actually, d-i doesn't ask to select the morror out of a presented
> list anymore when the preseed file has been generated using the
> modified script.

Very good.

> Maybe there's a better way to fix it...

Your fix is correct, but incomplete.  I extended it to also take
effect for usbstick installs.
--
Happy hacking