Re: Xia, a new educationnal free software

[Louis-Maurice De Sousa]
> Dear DebianEdu developpers,

Hi.  Thank you for getting in touch. :)

> "Dane" service in "Académie de Versailles" is working on a new free
> educationnal software you could be interested in.
>
> It's goal is to create HTML5 interactive images.
>
> More informations here.
> http://xia.dane.ac-versailles.fr/index_en.html
>
> We have worked with Georges Khaznadar, and Xia is already in Debian
> "new" queue.
>   https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/xia_1.0~beta2-4.html
>
> Our goal is to have a first release in january.
>
> We would be happy to see Xia proposed in DebianEdu and feedback from
> educationnal community is really welcome. :-)

Looks interesting.  Not quite sure if I understood what it does, but
looking at the demo, and the fact that I do not understand French, I
started wondering how will it handle translations and multi-language
sites.  Is it supported yet?

--
Happy hacking