Xia, a new educationnal free software

Dear DebianEdu developpers,

"Dane" service in "Académie de Versailles" is working on a new free educationnal software you could be interested in.

It's goal is to create HTML5 interactive images.

More informations here.
http://xia.dane.ac-versailles.fr/index_en.html

We have worked with Georges Khaznadar, and Xia is already in Debian "new" queue.
 https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/xia_1.0~beta2-4.html

Our goal is to have a first release in january.

We would be happy to see Xia proposed in DebianEdu and feedback from educationnal community is really welcome. :-)

--

Cheers,
Louis-Maurice De Sousa