10 years old thin clients to let (hardware give away)

Dear friends of free educational software,

as some of you may know, my former role as school admin was
outsourced, so I am just a first level servant, more or less.

Next step is tidying up our stock of hardware in school.
Just in case there is anybody needing one of these devices,
I'd be happy to save them from dumping:

12 VIA/Epia thin clients, PXE boot, approx. 10 years old.
12 case-modded celeron 400 PCs without moving parts, PXE boot.

I am not sure if they are sufficient for recent LTSP versions,
but it's worth a try.

Kind regards
Ralf

--