Installation of Joomla!

Hi,
I want to install Joomla! to our Debian Edu server. I think that's possible.

What I have done:
- installed mysql-server
- installed phpmyadmin to add a database without using mysql commands
- added a database using phpmyadmin
- copied all Joomla! directories and files to /var/www/joomla without changing permissions

When I try to start the installation of Joomla! in Iceweasel (http://10.0.2.2/joomla) I get an error
message: The requested URL /joomla was not found on this server

Am I using the wrong URL?
Have I forgotten something to configure?
Doing the same in my Ubuntu server all is working fine.

Regards.
Bernd

--
Bernd Zeitzen

Gymnasium Harsewinkel
Dechant-Budde-Weg 6
33428 Harsewinkel
PGP-Fingerabdruck: FE74 DF89 EEF2 672C 50B4 6A3B F6FF E409 3A56 178F