Re: autofs vs. NetworkManager [Was: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by PetterReinholdtsen]

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> This seems to have been an issue since a long time for other people:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/autofs5/+bug/733914

Is there a Debian bug about it?  Can you add this reference to the
status page?

> Maybe a NetworkManager hook to restart autofs after the interface is
> up would serve as a workaround? (I haven't found this problem (VM
> setup), so I can't test it.)

Yeah, something like that would work.  A dhcp hook is probably the way
to go with this.

--
Happy hacking