Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Jessie" by WolfgangSchweer

[Holger Levsen]
> leave it unconfigured for jessie. for jessie+1/stretch we will see
> whether we'll manage to fix it. it's also not like there is one
> standard way to configure printing...

We need to ensure printers will work when added using the web
interface, and that the administrator do not eed to edit files on the
machines on the net work printing to work.  How do we make that
happen?  If that can't be done without configuring cups, we need to
configure cups.

--
Happy hacking