Re: shall we keep collecting suggestions in the task files?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 03:48:49PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> (do I need to you cc: you, Andreas?)

I'd prefer CCing Debian Edu list (since it is not subscribed to the bug)

> On Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Try
> >   debcheckout debian-med
> >
> > instead.  The tasks pages are created from VCS rather than the package
> > source.
>
> I see. And how is the vcs turned into the source package, or why is acacia
> mentioned in tasks/bio in VCS but not in the source package?

Well, we are developing in VCS, right?  It will be part of the next
release of the source package.

> Where is the
> logic for that? And does it have to be that way?

I'm sorry, what type of question is this?  I admit I'm perplexed.

> IOW: how can we get our candidates on our blends pages?

Add it to the tasks files in Debian Edu Git.

> > The "Ignore" exists for this very purpose and was injected by Petter.
>
> Why don't you ignore acacia then?

Since it is not set to "Ignore"?  I also do not understand this question,
sorry.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--