Re: Issue with GOsa² and passwords? (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by PetterReinholdtsen)

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 09:23:01AM +0200, Frank Weißer wrote:

> initial report was >
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2014/10/msg00201.html
>
> the mentioned passwords were simply "Berlin".

I never had to replace ssha with ssh. For me it rather seems to be a
data loss error like reported here:

Could you check if the error you reported is gone when commenting out
dbnosync in /etc/ldap/slapd.conf (and restarting slapd) before adding a
new user?

Wolfgang