Re: Wrong frequency? Please help

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 11:30:34AM +0800, Franklin Weng wrote:
> However I have no idea how to force the resolution to 1280x1024.

This can be set in lts.conf (or LDAP), see LTSP manual and Debian Edu
manual.

> I couldn't find the X11 configuration in current version.  Before it
> was just in Xorg.conf.  Now I have no any idea about how to do this.

xorg.conf has gone since the xserver does the configuration itself.

If needed a config file can be given to the xserver. This is done for
LTSP clients on runtime if there are settings in lts.conf. Nothing is
stored persistently for the clients.

Wolfgang