Services to stop on a thin client?

With the fixes for share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d/60-edu-client in place, the
amount of data downloaded for a thin client boot is down to around 140
MiB, which is still a bit high.

There are some other services we should consider to disable on thin
clients:

anacron
cron

   I suspect these are still active to ensure sitesummary-client is
   reporting the client status regularly.  Do we need both?

bluetooth
avahi-daemon
minidlna

  No idea why these are active.  Something to disable?

Any of you know if any of these services are needed on thin clients?
I suspect not.  Perhaps some of them should be disabled in the
ltsp-client-core package instead?

Other candidates are pulseaudio and polkitd, but I suspect both are
needed also no thin clients.

After disabling cron, anacron, bluetooth, avahi-daemon and minidlna,
the amount transfered to boot a thin client is down to 120 MiB
received and 4 MiB sent, which is better but still quite a long way
from what we had in 2007.

--
Happy hacking