Re: debian-edu-archive-keyring_2014.10.13_amd64.changes is NEW

Hi Ansgar,

On Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> > diffing to debian-edu-install's control file revals a n
> > "XC-Package-Type: udeb" header, should I add that to
> > d-e-archive-keyring?
> I think it should be "Package-Type: udeb" these days. That's at least
> the value documented in man:deb-src-control(5).

ok, I've changed that in git accordingly. I don't think I want to do another
upload for d-e-a-k though as the package was accepted with the XC- header
too... (or do you think I should?)

I'll also change the header for d-e-install now...

cheers,
	Holger