Re: Jessie RWS i386 - sssd problem

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> > Please provide a URL to /var/log/installer/ for the machine in
> > question.  It can help us debug the issue.  It was not supposed to
> > have a symlink, but a generated file created by
> > /usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/setup-roaming.
>
> Copied here:
>
> http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/installer/

I found this in the syslog:

  Oct 9 08:36:27 in-target:
    cf:cfengine:auto-mac-f0-1f-af-28-36-97:/etc/cfengine/debian-edu/cf.apt:3:
    There seems to be an action or class syntax error
  Oct 9 08:36:27 in-target:
    cf:cfengine:auto-mac-f0-1f-af-28-36-97:/etc/cfengine/debian-edu/cf.apt:3:
    scripts or commands must have absolute path names

It is the bug fixed in

You have to use the preseed file I have created to get upgraded
packages to work around this fix while we wait for the fix to
propagate into testing, which take at least 10 days...

--
Happy hacking