Errors reported by our test suite in Jessie

Hi.  When installing Main Server + Thin Client Server yesterday with
the latest packages from the test APT source, I got these errors from
running debian-edu-test-install as root:

  error: ./cups: URL 'https://localhost:631/' is not working.
  error: ./doc: Unable to find documentation at /usr/share/doc/debian-edu-doc/en/debian-edu-jessie-manual.html.
  error: ./nagios: Nagios count NUMSVCWARN is not zero but 1.
  error: ./network: Missing network interface eth1 needed by the thin client server.
  error: ./postoffice: SMTP to postoffice.intern did not work.
  error: ./samba: command 'net time' segfaults.

The nagios error was about too little free space on the /opt and /usr
partitions.  I've fixed it after the installation.  The missing eth1
is supposed to be there (tested on a laptop), the rest are bugs we
should look into.

Did any of you test other profiles?  What are the testsuite results
you get from those?

If you install a profile, please update the disk space used to
debian-edu-install/README, to allow us to check if the partition
recipes are large enough.

--
Happy hacking