Re: How to test the latest config and packages on amd64

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> To enable it, boot from a working ISO and add this to the kernel boot
> line before the '--':
>
>   url=http://www.reinholdtsen.name/skolelinux/jessie.dat
>
> It will enable the APT source in that directory..

Holger suggested to move this under *.skolelinux.org, which was a good
idea, so I did.  I also placed the ISO I have that is working there.
Visit ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/pub/test/ and download a working ISO,
and use

  url=http://ftp.skolelinux.org/pub/test/jessie.dat

to enable the updated packages.

With this in place, everyone should be able to test the current status
of Debian Edu Jessie. :)

--
Happy hacking