Switch to more default exim setup for Jessie?

Hi.

If I understand exim4 correctly, we can get rid of our own exim config
files and instead add the fragments we need in /etc/exim4/conf.d/
along the lines sketched in

Perhaps now is a good time to do so, to avoid having to maintain our
own exim.conf files in the future, and make upgrades easier.

Anyone know exim well enough to come up with a patch for
debian-edu-config to do this?  I suspect the wiki page have a good
starting point for config fragments, but am unsure if the client
config also need some changes, and if we can make sure the ldap and
maildir setup only is enabled on the main server, and not all the
clients.

--
Happy hacking