Jessie Roaming - Round 1

Hi,

just finished a first run on qemu with a 30GB raw image.

Started 64bit install with full automatic lvm partitioning,
choosed roaming profile, after the "exit 0" fix that Petter described.

Some problems finding /dev/vda. Calling twice the "install grub"
recognize and fix the boot.

After reboot text login only. Prior to install edu-package (I'll do monday)
checking with df the HD geometry I got the first surprise: no root
partition apparently? Where is the root mounted? In ram? (I mean "/" not "/root")
To little disk for the automatic lvm partitioning?

I have /tmp (in ram) /dev/vda1 as /boot /dev/mapper/vg_system-var for /var and
/dev/mapper/vg_system-home for /home

Any idea is welcome

Regards

Giorgio