CD fail to build now (Was: [debian-edu-commits] Cron <builder@administrator> nice make -s -C $HOME/src/debian-edu/src/build/CD-administrator check-and-build | tee $HOME/cd-build.log)

> info: Adding /skolelinux/administrator/home2/builder/src/debian-edu/src/build/CD-administrator/debian-cd/../debian-edu-installer-logo-wheezy.png to /skolelinux/administrator/debmirror/builder_temp_dir/edu-testing-nolocal-netinst/jessie/CD1/install.amd/gtk/initrd
> 49 blocks
> sed: can't read boot1/isolinux/desktop/*.cfg: No such file or directory
>       FAILED: error 2
>     Failed to start disc 1, error 512
> make[2]: *** [image-trees] Error 2
> Build finished on 2014-09-23T11:20
> isohybrid: could not open file `/skolelinux/administrator/debmirror/builder_temp_dir/edu-testing-nolocal-netinst/CD/edu-testing-nolocal-netinst/debian-testing+edu0-amd64-i386-*.iso': No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [build] Error 1
> make: *** [check-and-build] Error 2

I asked on #debian-boot about this, and was told by Sledge, the
debian-cd maintainer, that the build failure is related to the desktop
selection changes in tasksel.

They are working on a fix in the debian-cd git repo, and we need to
update to a newer point in the build history to fix it.  Not sure when
the fix will be ready, but it seem to be top priority on #debian-boot.
See also <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/762487 >.

--
Happy hacking