Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 01/01: share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d/60-edu-diskless-ws: Stop using update-rc.d to disable the automounter if the homedir is mounted via sshfs as this isn't stable. Do it the way ltsp does.

[Wolfgang Schweer]
>> Did you figure out why?  Is update-rc.d now provided by some systemd
>> package?  I was convinced it was the same across sysvinit and systemd?
>
> I wasn't able to figure it out.

Oh.

> The old code was sort of 'be 150% sure', enabling services that were
> not disabled in reality.

OK.  Good to know.

Can you extend the testsuite to detect the problem you fixed, to ensure
we discover the problem if it reappear?

--
Happy hacking