Re: Update debian archive override file for debian-edu?

Hi,

just to let you know:  If you set

   blends-dev (>= 0.6.92)

(uploaded to unstable yesterday) you need not explicitly set

   Section: metapackage

any more.  It will override an empty Section or "Section: misc" by
"Section: metapackage" which seems to be sensible in general when
looking at #720199.  (This thread reminded me about the issue.)

BTW, what do you think about

   debian/source/format: 3.0 (native)
   debian/compat: 9

There is no urgent need to set this but I see no point in lagging behind
a general movement.  If nobocy insists I'd change this.

Kind regards

        Andreas.