Re: Remove build-cruft from debian-edu src:package

[Holger Levsen]
> there is snapshot.debian.org for this.

That sound sensible, yes.  But how do we use snapshot.debian.org to
figure out what the archive looked like when the tasks and control
file?  Can you tell us how to figure out what the generated files
looked like 2013-07-01 using snapshot.debian.org?  I do not know how
to do that.

> it leads to confusion and errors....

Confusion, obviously, otherwise we would not be discussing this.  But
what kind of errors do the version history of these files cause?

--
Happy hacking