Re: Today's experiences installing skolelinux at a school

Hi Mike and Petter,

> On the server (TJENER) it is /etc/exports (of course).
>
> For the clients, you have to dive into the LDAP DIT (use ldapvi for it and
> set env var VISUAL=<editor-of-my-choice>).
>
> The command line for me is
>
> VISUAL=mcedit ldapvi --discover -D
> cn=admin,ou=ldap-access,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
>
> The original bootstrapping of those LDAP objects responsible for AutoFS
> mounts is derived from these files [1]. Search for the corresponding entries
> in your LDAP data.
>
> Mike

BTW, I just realized that the client home directory was mounted as
sshfs instead of NFSv4.  So it seemed useless to put an async flag in
/etc/exports for /srv/nfs4/home0.

I couldn't find any mount settings in /etc.  Could you please tell me
where those settings are?  And any way to improve the performance of
sshfs?  Or, any way to let me use NFS back instead of sshfs?

Thanks,
Franklin