Please test new shutdown-at-night package (fixes X usage detection)

Hi.  In Debian Edu, we include a system to save power in schools by
powering off the unused client machines at night and turning them
(hopefully) automatically back on in the morning.  The system is
called shutdown-at-night, and the source is available from

  git://git.debian.org/git/debian-edu/pkg-team/shutdown-at-night.git

Since some X display managers and desktop environments do not update
the utmp file when users log in, the shutdown-at-night system have
failed for some when it automatically turned off machines 16:00 every
day, no matter if the machine was used or not.  I changed this
yesterday to do a better job at detecting used machines, but wonder if
it work for all display managers and desktop environments.

Please build the git source, install it and test it.  Let me know if
it still fail to detect some used machines, and which display manager
(kdm, gdm, lightdm) and desktop environment (kde, gnome, lxde, xfce)
you are using.

I'll upload the new version to unstable and wheezy-test in a few days,
so please test quickly. :)

--
Happy hacking