Re: Who got the twitter accounts for Skolelinux?

[Holger Levsen]
> are these posts forwarded to identi.ca or another free service?

So far we have only secured access to the twitter accounts.  No more,
and no less (well, except the skolelinux account). :) But I would love
to have a setup where the messages are send to identi.ca or another
free service too.

What is the sensible way to do that?  I do not know much about
twitter, nor identi.ca. :) Who would be willing to set it up?

--
Happy hacking