Re: Debian Edu press release. Please review and translate.

Am Donnerstag 26 September 2013, 13.33:57 schrieb David Prévot:
> [ Please reply on -publicity list ]
>
> Hi all,

Morning

> The Debian Edu developers prepared a press release to be sent Saturday.
> We would appreciate reviews and translations.
>
> The last updated version is available on the publicity Subversion
> repository, even via HTTP:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130928.w
> ml?view=markup (all DDs already have commit access, other are welcome to
> join on
> <https://alioth.debian.org/projects/publicity/>)

Here some small correction about the usage of the KDE and Co brands:
1. "choose between KDE, Gnome, LXDE and Xfce desktop environment" => "choose
between KDE Plasma, Gnome, LXDE and Xfce desktop environment"
2. "Desktop environments KDE "Plasma" 4.8.4, GNOME 3.4, Xfce 4.8.6, and LXDE
0.5.5 (KDE is installed by default; to choose GNOME, Xfce or LXDE: see
manual)" => "Desktop environments KDE Plasma 4.8.4, GNOME 3.4, Xfce 4.8.6, and
LXDE 0.5.5 (KDE Plasma is installed by default; to choose GNOME, Xfce or LXDE:
see manual)

There is no KDE as desktop enviroment anymore. KDE is the community and not
any software.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> David

Thx for your work
Mario

PS: I'm just subscribed to the d-edu list, please CC: me otherwise.