Re: slbackup no server type in the web interface

Hi Nigel,

On Di 24 Sep 2013 05:58:45 CEST Nigel Barker wrote:

Hi All

When setting slbackup to use another machine, you have to edit
/etc/slbackup/slbackup.conf to put "remote" for the server_type. The
drop-down in the web interface is empty.

cheers
Nigel

Could you be more verbose about this (I am the slbackup maintainer and I am not quite getting what you mean) and file it as a bug against slbackup package? Thanks! See [1] for details on Debian bug reporting.

Mike

[1] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM