Re: update/status of timeline for releasing Debian Edu Wheezy

I was able to get a new Tjener and computer room ready for the new
school  year in only 4 days following the beta 1 release. I have been
very happy with the way things have been running during the first
month of school.

If not useful, please just ignore :)
cheer
nigel