Re: update/status of timeline for releasing Debian Edu Wheezy

I don't know if this is good publicity or just highlights my
foolishness, but beta 1 was released 4 days before school started, and
during those days I installed a new tjener and 22-workstation lab,
created all the accounts, migrated data, set up the samba shares,
installed the nw printers. Its all been running smoothly for 4 weeks
now (had to restart cups one day, no time to investigate why), and I'm
so much happier to start cleanly than trying to upgrade during the
school year. I still haven't got round to the backup server, however,
so it probably is foolishness after all.

cheers
nigel