Re: Ready for beta1, please push packages from wheezy-test to wheezy

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I believe we are ready to release beta 1.  Unfortunately those using
> beta0 can not automatically upgrade to beta1, as gosa.conf was updated
> to fix Windows integration and both answers to the resulting conffile
> question is wrong.
> We need to update the release notes with all the new stuff, and update
> the warning.  Please help out making
> date.

ISOs are in place, check sums updated on the wiki page, and the only
thing left is to polish the release notes, test the ISO one last time
and send out the announcement.  I hope to get time to send the
announcement this evening, if not sooner.  Please have a look at the
release notes to make sure they are looking good. :)

Happy hacking