Re: How to add windows workstation in Wheezy?

Hi Arne,

On Di 06 Aug 2013 22:32:26 CEST Arne Sørli wrote:

[Mike Gabriel]
On my wheezy test rig, the issue resolves with this patch on
smbldap-tools/smbldap.conf:

I can confirm that this patch fixed the SSL issue :-)

However, still unable to join the domain. This time with the log entry:

[2013/08/06 21:16:43.280421,  0]
rpc_server/netlogon/srv_netlog_nt.c:931(_netr_ServerAuthenticate3)
  _netr_ServerAuthenticate: no challenge sent to client STATIC21
Undefined subroutine &main::get_next_id called at /etc/samba/smbldap-
machineadd-gosa line 218.

The discussion on this issue will now be continued in Debian BTS (#718865, [1]). I bounced the above post to the same bug number mail address [2].

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/718865
[2] 718865@bugs.debian.org