Looking for Skolelinux users / sysadmins to interview

Hi.

If you have been following <URL: http://planet.skolelinux.org/ the
last few years, you know that I so far have interviewed 34 of the
people behind Debian Edu / Skolelinux or involved in the project.

Now I would like to extend the scope to interview more system
administrators and users of Debian Edu, and thus call for volunteers.
Are you using Debian Edu / Skolelinux today?  Would you be willing to
be interviewed and tell about your experience?  Please send me an
email and let me know.

--
Happy hacking