Re: Use the same display manager for all desktop options?

[Holger Levsen]
> I agree that concentrating on polishing one seems best and I also
> think gdm3 is the best choice.

OK.  Unless someone come up with a good argument, I'll switch to gdm3
later today or tomorrow.

I hope gdm3 is translated to all the languages we care about.  I
suspect so, given how long ago we it is had the problem with missing
translations. :)

> Speaking of artwork, I might have found a new artist at Linuxtag,
> we'll see :)

Great.  Some developer need to figure out how to activate our artwork
again, though.

--
Happy hacking