Re: Installation instructions for debian-edu on Raspberry Pi!

[Nirosan Thiyagalingam]
> Hi!

Hi. :)

> I made a tutorial on how to install debian-edu on Raspberry PI.
> You can find it here:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/RaspberryPiWorkstation
>
> My English is not that good. Hope you can help me update the page.

Very good to see the procedure published.  One thing that occured to me.
Will the recipe end up with a user with a well known password on the
workstation in question?  If so, perhaps the recipe should mention that
the password should be changed?

Also, you mentioned earlier that running the debian-edu-bless script
caused several questions to be asked.  If this is still the case, I
believe the answers to these questions should be documented on the page.

--
Happy hacking