Re: Questions/comments on the eduroaming package

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Interesting, ssh is free here. Where do I get this access ?

Hm, I failed to find english instructions on the web, so please follow
the instructions for sending an RT request at the end of
access to svn.skolelinux.no (and user.skolelinux.no).  Remember to
include

 * suggested username
 * a linux passwd hash

If possible, also include

 * a signed GPG key fingerprint for a key available in the key servers

> DO i have to svn checkout and recompile or is the eduroaming package
> "compiled" from the skolelinux repo server? If yes I don't know the
> download path.

I only updated svn, so you have to build it yourself. :)

--
Happy hacking