Re: Analysis of failing Nagios ping check in Wheezy

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> When a fixed package is provided in unstable, I believe we should
> backport it to make sure roaming workstations no longer have the
> problem at hand.  And for Jessie, I believe we should move the package
> back to the common task, assuming the bug is fixed by then.

Now a fixed package is in unstable in libnss-myhostname version 0.3-5,
closing #705900.  He hope to provide a fix in Wheezy too.  Next step for
us is then propably to backport the sid version to our wheezy repo while
we wait for the official fix.  Which version number should we use?  Or
should we just wait for the wheezy point release, and see if the fix
make it there?

--
Happy hacking