Re: First wheezy based DVD created

Hi,

On Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Any idea how to implement this?  I do not know how to adjust the build
> to detect if i386 is available.

it's not a build time thing. to phrase my idea differently: I think we should
always setup a i386 chroot unless we install from amd64-dvd without network.
If we have network, setup i386.

> Do you believe we should continue using dual-arch DVDs, to make sure it
> is possible to install i386 chroots when installing from DVD?  I suspect
> it is our best option.

I think we should have a dual-arch DVD type image, if that stays within DVD
size limits, fine, else fine, as I beliebe most people use usbsticks anyway
and 8gb sticks have become super common here. Even bigger sizes.

> Did anyone test the DVD iso to see if it is working at all?

Me didnt.

cheers,
	Holger